1: What is going to happen exactly?
We will localise your online store in new countries that we didn't support up until now. Other than that, the service will be exactly as it was before.
2: Will these sites be fully translated?
For these new countries we will translate the user experience part of the sites (tabs, categories, prices in local currencies etc.). The titles and descriptions will remain in English. According to our research a modification on this level significantly increases the conversion when it comes to international buyers.
3: Which countries will be added?
Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Jersey, Croatia, Slovenia, Guernsey, Malta, Portugal, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Greece, Slovakia, Isle of Man, Latvia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Estonia, Israel, India, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Albania, Andorra, Iceland, South Korea, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Taiwan, Aland, Faroe Islands, South Africa
4: What about shipping rates?
We will use the following default shipping rates (see below). If you want to change them please specify the rates that you want to use in the survey (link in the email you have received).
- How will the shipping time be calculated?
- The time-frame specified on our sites for European countries is 5-7 days and 8-16 days outside Europe.
- Will I be charged for this feature?
- No. This is an additional feature to the existing service, the previous conditions still apply. There are no extra charges.
- If these sites go live, can I change my mind?
- Yes. You can turn off markets at any moment. Please contact our Customer Support and they will carry out your request.
- How will I manage the orders from these new countries?
- Orders are handled in the same way as before. There is no change. New sales orders are sent to your online shop system with all the required information.
- How will the funds be transferred to me?
- Payments are sent to your PayPal account. Tip: Enable all currencies in your PayPal account otherwise you might need to approve each transaction separately. For further instructions please contact PayPal's customer support.
- What about the settings I have on the existing sites?
- We will transfer any changes you have requested to be applied on the already existing sites onto the newly created ones.
- Will you be adjusting the VAT?
- Yes, the prices on the localised sites will comply with rules and regulations set in place when selling to a particular country.
If you're not currently a partner with WebInterpret and want to expand your International Business, register for our Free Trial and get started Now!