Once you've installed our simple plugin on your store, in under 7 days we'll translate, localize and launch 60 new international versions of your store in local language and currency.
Which Countries do you offer the Full Localization?
For the following language based markets, we offer full localization service. This includes translation of the user experience aspects such as tabs, categories, local currency prices etc. We also include full translations of titles and descriptions:
- English Sites: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Malta, New Zealand, Singapore, United States, South Africa
- Spanish Sites: Spain, Mexico
- German Sites: Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein
- French Sites: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Monaco
- Italian Sites: Italy, San Marino
And For Other Countries?
For those countries listed below we will offer prices in local currencies, other aspects such as tabs and categories, titles and descriptions however will be displayed in English.
Aland, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates
How will the shipping time be calculated?
- The delivery time will be dependant on the shipping option chosen by the buyer (standard, tracked, express) and will be calculated accordingly.
Will I be charged for this feature?
- No. This is an additional feature to the existing service, the previous conditions still apply. There are no extra charges.
How will I manage the orders from these new countries?
- Orders are handled in the same way as before. There is no change. New sales orders are sent to your online shop system with all the required information.
How will the funds be transferred to me?
- Payments are sent to your PayPal account. Tip: Enable all currencies in your PayPal account otherwise you might need to approve each transaction separately. For further instructions please contact PayPal's customer support.
What about the settings I have on the existing sites?
- We will transfer any changes you have requested to be applied on the already existing sites onto the newly created ones.
Will you be adjusting the VAT?
- Yes, the prices on the localised sites will comply with rules and regulations set in place when selling to a particular country.
If you're not currently a partner with WebInterpret and want to expand your International Business, register for our Free Trial and get started Now!