You can set shipping exclusions to specific states, territories, regions, or countries on eBay.
To exclude certain shipping locations do the following:
- Sign in to your eBay account.
- Click the Account tab, and then click Site Preferences.
- In the Selling Preferences section, scroll to Shipping Preferences, and then click the Show link.
- Click the Edit link next to Exclude shipping locations from your listings.
- Select the states, territories, countries, or regions you don't want to ship to. You can exclude entire continents or select Show all countries, and then select the specific countries you want to exclude.
- Select the Override my shipping exclusions for Global Shipping Program eligible items checkbox if you'd like to allow your eligible items to be shipped to all Global Shipping Program countries.
- Click the Apply button to save your selections.