The Europe Marketplace Account (a.k.a. Amazon EU Unified Account) allows sellers to list their offers on multiple Amazon European marketplaces (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the UK) from a single Seller Central Account.
Sellers still need to localize the information and pricing of internationally listed items, but there are many benefits to using a single Amazon account for all of your European Amazon marketplaces.
- Ability to keep your product quantity in sync across all marketplaces
- Higher GMV by offering your items to an additional 4 million buyers
- Share listing information and manage your inventory consistently across multiple European marketplaces
- Ability to use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) in your home marketplace as a logistics hub, allowing Amazon to serve all your customers through the European Fulfillment Network
- Your ODR, negative feedback and your A to Z claim history are marketplace-specific
For more information visit Amazon's official FAQ on the Europe Marketplace Account.
To learn how to switch to a Europe Marketplace Account, read this article.