- Log into your eBay account.
- In "Sold" view, select the items you want to combine.
- Click on the link "Send Invoice".
If the items were sold on foreign listings listed by WebInterpret, an error message will appear.
This doesn't mean that you are not able to edit the invoice. Do the following:
- Click on the link at the bottom of the message.
Please notice that your login details are valid on every eBay website, regardless of the language displayed.
You will be redirected to a page where you will be able to combine the purchases on the foreign eBay site. Data shown is the same in all countries.
Foreign item IDs are shown here.
You will be redirected to a page where you will be able to edit invoices on the foreign eBay site. Shipping cost would be specified here.
- Please note that metrics systems can differ from country to country, for instance the UK uses a dot in prices (£29.95), while France uses a comma (€29,95).
* Combining invoices is only possible for a unique buyer userID, for orders made in the same currency and international store.