1. Request a new ChannelAdvisor posting account for the country you want to list in (e.g., FR, DE, ES, IT) by opening a support ticket on the ChannelAdvisor website.
It is very important that you understand how the Amazon Unified account works so please read this article on Listing on Amazon with EU Unified Account.
2. Configure the new posting account with your Amazon Seller Central by going to Marketplaces > Amazon UK > Amazon Settings:
Follow the wizard until you reach Inventory Reconciliation, at which point you need to make sure that function is turned. This setting is vital!
Next, configure Order Fulfillment so orders from Amazon are collected and shipping/cancellation notifications to Amazon are sent on your behalf. If you utilise FBA, check the boxes that are relevant to your operations.
3. DO NOT complete the Amazon Out-of-Catalog Product Template as you will not be sending any feeds to Amazon. WebInterpret will be listing on your behalf. ChannelAdvisor will only download those orders as they appear on Amazon.
4. Create a custom download of your inventory from your prime ChannelAdvisor posting account with only the following fields: SKU, Title, Location. If you have multiple variations on your listings, you need to export "Relationship Name and Variation Parent SKU columns" as well. You can download everything and upload it again to your new posting account, but some of the information is either irrelevant (like price, description) or will require initial settings (like supplier code, dc code). This again depends on the nature of business and operations. An order will not download into ChannelAdvisor if the SKU is not available on that specific posting account!
5. Pool your quantity by going to Inventory > Settings > Shared Quantity.