If you have an Online Store and sell internationally, then thanks to Parcel Forwarding by WebInterpret, you can now offer your Buyers a Global service, without the stress involved in managing it yourself.
Online Sellers are aware of the resource heavy responsibilities, time and costs around shipping and logistics. This has encouraged sellers to stay local and ignore the increased sales available with cross border trade.
Including the WebInterpret shipping method next to your own and displaying multiple delivery methods and options can increase sales by 14%!
Thanks to their partner network WebInterpret can provide shipping rates 20% cheaper than an average e-commerce seller, which also allows you to grow your sales. Using Parcel Forwarding services, you shift time-consuming, complex shipping activities onto companies that specialise in Shipping, Logistics and creating financially beneficial partnerships.
Additionally, their wealth of experience gives them extensive knowledge of shipping-related matters, e.g. documentation or best couriers.
The seller doesn’t have to worry about the international delivery and the buyer benefits from lower shipping costs and has a wider choice of delivery options. It’s a win-win scenario!
To explain the process in more detail, we will show you how WebInterpret is involved in forwarding parcels for our sellers. (If you use Drop-shipping or any 3rd Party Inventory partner, please ensure they are aware and follow the Parcel Forwarding process as provided.)
This is how Parcel Forwarding works:
1. WebInterpret includes its delivery options at the checkout in addition to the seller’s existing ones. The buyer then has multiple options available, and in this case chooses one of the WebInterpret delivery options, and places the order as usual.
2. WebInterpret receives the order details and sends an email confirmation to the buyer including parcel tracking number.
3. WebInterpret sends the order details to the seller. The shipping address will be the address of the nearest local parcel forwarding hub, and will contain a specific forwarding tracking number.
4.The seller picks and packs and sends the parcel to the hub shipping address provided.
WebInterpret receives the parcel at the local hub.
5. The parcel is scanned and identified using the tracking number. A new parcel label is printed with the buyers address and the parcel is then shipped to its final destination.
6. WebInterpret delivers the parcel to the buyer and handles any customer questions during the shipping process.
All done. Your customers get a great shipping cost and timely delivery. You get a great deal and all whilst WebInterpret take care of your packages. It’s a Win Win for everyone.
Due to Parcel Forwarding by WebInterpret, you can now offer your Buyers a global service, without the stress involved in managing it yourself.
We cannot guarantee on-time delivery to any seller who does not follow the aforementioned rules.
Please note that the Parcel Forwarding Service will be launched and made available for All Online Stores Subscribers at a date soon to be confirmed.